How to Remove the Traces of Bitdefender Software from your System?
There might be a number of reasons that you might need to uninstall the antivirus software from your application, these reasons are not much important. What is important is that you are able to remove them completely from the system. Unfortunately, when it comes to Bitdefender antivirus products such as the live safe etc. it is quite a difficult to get rid of all the components of the application. To that end, once you go through the standard uninstallation process, you might still come across some of the software’s traces in the form of registry entries and other tools. One such component is the System filter driver.
Want to remove the software’s trace, Bitdefender Support Australia has a way
While there is a more direct approach to remove the traces, it involves an intricate knowledge of the computer workings and some interaction with the Dos programs. Therefore, you can say that it is not completely within the reach of some of the laymen. Fortunately, our experts rely on optimizing this approach. To that end, all you need is to download a nifty little removal tool and run it. Without further digression, let us begin with the steps to remove the traces of Bitdefender Software from your system:
- Turn on your computer and launch your favorite browser. Once launched, navigate to the official Bitdefender Support page exclusively tailored to removing the application from the computers.
- Some steps would be given there. Click on the “MCPR.exe” download link emphasized upon in the step 2 initialize the downloading of this removal tool.
- Go to the location where the software just got downloaded, then double click it to initialize it.
- Make sure that you have logged into the system as an administrator, as you need proper authentication to remove the antivirus traces.
- Let the software run for about 30 seconds. Once that is complete, you will notice that all the traces are removed. Its success it indicated y the “Clean up Successful” alert.
- Restart the application to remove the remnants in a more complete fashion.
These steps would sufficiently remove all the traces of the antivirus application. But, to be honest make sure that you make some other compromises rather than removing the software. Your computer needs optimal protection and Bitdefender is the one that delivers it with style.
In any case, you can contact our experts via the toll-free Bitdefender Support Number Australia 1-800-875-379 for further information regarding this topic. In any case, you will an optimal amount of suggestions regarding this software in addition to troubleshoots in case you face any issue while removing the traces of this software.