How to Stop Bitdefender to get it renew Automatically?
BitDefender is an antivirus which protects the systems from all types of threats; this is the simplest thing one can say about it. It is so vast that no one can make a precise and a definite definition of it. It performs multitask any give the unbreakable security to the system from all online issues. Once you take a subscription to it after a period of time it gets renewed by its own. This is not healthy for all the users all the time. Although it provides the best-updated version and keeps our system secure all the time. No matter users priority is the first thing to concerned.
Here the BitDefender Support Team accentuates the ways to make it stop. You can follow these steps and after that, you will not find the problem of automatic renewal. Until or unless you will not subscribe it again it will not get any renewal.
These are the prescribed points:
- Choose a page where you can get “Contact Us” page through an authentic online website of it.
- Here you need to put your “Order Number” so that you will get the email or a purchase receipt of the original BitDefender antivirus.
- Now put your email address into the box that you will find the page of BitDefender subscription.
- Go to the “Please Select a Subject” column, here you will find “Cancel Auto-Renew” option list, choose it.
- Find out the most specific option then select the “Cancel Auto-Renew” of the subscription” from my account.
- Here you will find a box to comment. This box is asking why you want to cancel it. So give your appropriate reason.
- You had done with the process; now send your Email request. BitDefender will get back to ASAP by the same route.
These are ways to make it automatically subscribed. If any user has any problem with it they can contact the experts’ team of Bitdefender customer Support Australia by placing a call on the given toll-free number 1-800-875-379 you will surely get a help from there!